This house is not a home.

This house is not a home.
Self-portrait.

Thursday 27 May 2010

And breathe..

Well i have not produced anything blog related in such a long time,
but then life and time have been spinning into a whirl wind of creativity that has been pinned down and caged for my portfolio.
Our graduate show is going up in london in less that 2 weeks.
Which is going to be one hell of an adventure.

I need to update my online portfolio,
i am currently making my own photographic book - using blurb.
Which is very exciting, i can't wait to see my photographs all laid out saying what i want them to say.

We had a professional practice day yesterday,
and i spoke to the chief commissioner from the national portrait gallery,
She said that my portfoilio was beautiful, and well laid out.
Also that my work was very strong, conceptually and visually.
This put a nice smile on my face =]

Who knows, maybe i'll be ok.

Me and my lovely boyfriend will be moving into our house in about 5 weeks,
big step, but we are so excited.
I cannot wait to never have to not wake up with him,
or fall asleep without him <3

I will hopefully put something visual up soon,
but for now, i shall watch friends, and then cook dinner for robbie-pants <3

Thankyou for reading.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment