This house is not a home.

This house is not a home.
Self-portrait.

Thursday 7 January 2010

Oh, distractions..




Love Birds












So today was defiantly a 'write my dissertation day'.
However,
instead,
I have taken: Over 40 photographs,
and been wrapped in photoshop/composite ecstasy.

I have also joined Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/ani_pants/
The photography site.

I may now actually start writing,
But here are some of the images taken and created today.
Hope you enjoy viewing them as much i do making them.

This snow is not as good for my writing, as i predicted it to be!
but i hope you are all safe and well.
Hopefully,
by the morning, i will have atleast reached 5,500 words...

we'll see....

Just click to enlarge.
But if anyone can help me do this,
so that people can see them largish - but not steal them,
please let me know... lol.

Goodnight xx








2 comments:

  1. Very lovely images Ani, isolation seems to feed your creativity! I love the 'birds' portrait very much - you are a very beautiful lady :)
    Out of the four images above I am still very much liking the top one most of all - fantastic atmosphere X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey baby - you have been given an award :) http://tinyurl.com/ygpo7am <3

    ReplyDelete